CloudMinds Technology is CloudMinds Inc., a cloud-based intelligent robotics technology and solution company. We have offices in US, China and Japan, but the focus for growth is our HQ here in the US and currently we have openings for Director Product Marketing Management, Robotics & AI.
We are looking for a product marketing leader with experience building a cross-company, integrated go-to-market strategy that spans multiple industries and buyers. This leader will have expertise marketing integrated solutions that solve industry-specific problems and building and orchestrating the cross-company and cross-partner go-to-market team necessary to sell and deliver these solutions.
At CloudMinds, we’re proud of the culture we’ve established. Our environment is positive and upbeat. We work hard and we have fun doing it. Through companywide events and activities, we get to know each other and in turn, support and appreciate each other. CloudMinds commitment to our employees is strong, we foster open communication at all levels throughout our organization starting with an always open door to the CEO. CloudMinds encourages growth personally and professionally, we embrace individual talents, recognize potential, and provide ongoing opportunities for professional development, in addition to offering some of the best perks around – Free Lunches, plenty of PTO, flex work hours and lots of free parking. We strive to deliver the best to our customers, pushing ourselves to provide our greatest effort. We are looking for those that share our passion.
Director of Product Marketing Management, Robotics & AI
This role is your opportunity to shape the product strategy and trajectory of a well-funded early stage Robotics and AI Platform start-up. CloudMinds is looking for an analytical, results-driven marketing professional, with strong technical aptitude, and a large dose of creativity. You will work closely with and report to the VP Product to bring amazing products from concept to market, while leading a small team to define our product market fit, design pricing strategy & overall product positioning. You’ll conduct user-centered product development and product launch planning and execution as well as, be responsible for competitive analysis, customer insights, use cases, and communications for CloudMinds products.
- Business Leadership and Go-To Market Strategy
- Identify and prioritize Target Markets, Product Opportunities and Buyers
- Evolve and drive cross organizational alignment around Repeatable Use Cases
- Partner with corporate marketing to prioritize and inform demand gen investments and communication strategies
- Customer Driven Messaging, Positioning and Content
- Collaborate with corporate marketing on solutions and platform messaging
- Define and deliver effective product messaging and positioning across products, segments, and use cases
- Deliver content in various formats to communicate messaging and value
- Provide world class tools, enablement, and support for quantifying the value of the product
- Manage ongoing input and feedback to evolve with changes in product, strategy
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of competitive product and go to market strategies to inform CloudMinds business strategy unit
- Collaborate with tech marketing to ensure we have technical product knowledge and that sales reps and SEs can articulate competitive differentiation and defend value
- 5+ years product management or product marketing experience
- Experience selling solutions to business unit leaders. Must be 'credible' voice to this audience.
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers within enterprises.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (of course)
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Project management skills, can manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability (and preference!) to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Experience in global marketing a plus
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- Background in management consulting a plus
In addition to offering unlimited opportunities for growth and career development, CloudMinds also offers competitive compensation packages including base, bonuses, equity and full benefits.
If you think you're a good fit for us, please send send us your resume and cover letter:
CloudMinds is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.