CloudMinds is a well-funded, global, "stealth" startup, developing next generation cloud-based robotics and mobility solutions for enterprises. While we can't tell you too much about what we're inventing, we can say that we have a team of incredible people from Google, Samsung, Huawei, Cisco, Baidu, China Mobile, IBM, Sony and MIUI helping us create truly innovative robotics technologies. And, with a stellar team of leaders, investors and advisors in place, we're already getting traction with potential customers.
We are growing our Silicon Valley office and we're hiring talented, high-energy, driven professionals who are passionate about building companies. We strongly believe in teamwork and collaboration, and we're an ideal company for people who really enjoy taking ownership of their work and want to be accountable for their area of business. We genuinely value and respect transparency, curiosity and diversity - if those values are important to you (and if you really like cool robotics technology), you should be talking to us.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (TERMINAL SOFTWARE)
CloudMinds' Senior Software Engineer will be based in our Santa Clara office, but will work closely with our engineering team in China to design and develop software for our suite of robotics products.
Porting/updating CyanogenMod ROM to current SW platform.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues working independently or with support from a 3rd party when needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EDUCATION
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study;
- 5+ years of work experience; at least 3 years of experience on Android framework development;
- Deep understanding of CyanogenMod SW architecture and design principles; understanding of how to build a ROM;
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Collaborative, positive, team-oriented mindset.
DESIRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EDUCATION
- Experienced in Android HAL, BSP knowledge;
- Master's, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field;
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C, Python/Perl and other script language;
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
In addition to offering unlimited opportunities for growth and career development, CloudMinds also offers competitive compensation packages including base, bonuses, equity and full benefits.
If you think you're a good fit for us, please send send us your resume and cover letter:
CloudMinds is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.