CloudMinds Technology is CloudMinds Inc., a cloud-based intelligent robotics technology and solution company. We have offices in US, China and Japan, but the focus for growth is our HQ here in the US and currently we have openings for Head of Robotics & AI Marketing Strategy and Planning in the Santa Clara office.
At CloudMinds, we’re proud of the culture we’ve established. Our environment is positive and upbeat. We work hard and we have fun doing it. Through companywide events and activities, we get to know each other and in turn, support and appreciate each other. CloudMinds commitment to our employees is strong, we foster open communication at all levels throughout our organization starting with an always open door to the CEO. CloudMinds encourages growth personally and professionally, we embrace individual talents, recognize potential, and provide ongoing opportunities for professional development, in addition to offering some of the best perks around – Free Lunches, plenty of PTO, flex work hours and lots of free parking. We strive to deliver the best to our customers, pushing ourselves to provide our greatest effort. We are looking for those that share our passion.
Director of Product Management
This role is your opportunity to shape the product strategy and trajectory of a well-funded early stage Robotics and AI Platform start-up. CloudMinds is looking for an analytical, results-driven product professional, with expert knowledge of hardware and product applications with a strong grasp of technology trends. You will work closely with and report to the VP Product to bring amazing products from concept to market, while leading a small team to define our product market fit, design pricing strategy & overall product positioning. You’ll conduct user-centered product development and product launch planning. You will communicate and coordinate with and influence a range of stakeholders including executive management, engineering and business development teams. You must have a proven track record of bringing mobile products to market successfully and drive multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Identify market opportunities and collaborate with the leadership team to define product vision and strategy.
- Manage the product lifecycle, defining, documenting, prioritizing and communicating product and customer requirement and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products.
- Play a key role in ensuring that product efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and work closely with marketing to define core positioning and messaging for the product
- 5-7 years of Product Management experience in a leadership role
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to drive vision and influence cross-functional teams.
- Solid track record of product management leadership experience and demonstrated success in ideating and bringing to market commercially viable products
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience effectively working in an agile development environment.
- Experience working with App Developers & working with SDK's for iOS & Android.
- MBA Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in CS / Engineering or relevant experience
- Previous experience in robotics development and/or AI, deep learning, natural language process
- Ability to define a compelling product, a path to market, and evangelize that vision within the organization and across the company.
- Experience with business case development and scenario planning
In addition to offering unlimited opportunities for growth and career development, CloudMinds also offers competitive compensation packages including base, bonuses, equity and full benefits.
If you think you’re a good fit for us, please send us your resume and cover letter:
CloudMinds is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.